See below for answers to common questions. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, then complete the contact form below. You will receive a response promptly.
- We value our ongoing commitment and personal relationship with you. Our pharmacists are available to answer any questions or concerns you have about your medications or health concerns.
- We are also committed to providing you with competitive pricing on your compounded prescriptions. In order to accomplish this, we are unable accept any prescription insurance, consequently our staff doesn’t have to spend valuable time and resources tracking down and resubmitting unpaid claims. This cost-savings is passed directly to you as a lower out-of-pocket price. Often times our pricing is in-line with an average copay per month.
- Lastly, if you ever think that the service we are providing is less than your expectation, we want to know about it. Call us. We will do everything possible to make your ongoing experience with our pharmacy a pleasant one. We pride ourselves on quality and excellent customer service.
Refilling your prescription is easy.
- The easiest way to refill your prescription is by clicking on the following refill link: Prescription Refill Form You will receive a follow-up call from our office within 2 business days.
- You can also call the Pharmacy at 530-345-7979 and speak with one of our staff. If you call after hours, please leave your name, prescription refill number (Rx #), and the best contact phone number and we will return your call the next business day.
Everything we make is a unique, customized compounded medication just for you. We always call first to verify that you actually want the prescription before we compound it and you agree to the price. Sometimes prescribers will send us prescriptions, and then it turns out the patient decides they don’t want to start the therapy at that time.
At this time Apothecary Options is only licensed to mail prescriptions to California addresses.